Lawrence Maxwell Bartlett
- Born: 23 Mar 1888, Cass Co., North Dakota
- Marriage: Eva Hauser circa 1914
- Died: 30 Jul 1950, Olmsted, Minnesota at age 62
The Troy Times of Troy. NY, dated Sept 16, 1907, page 5 report that Lawrence Maxwell Bartlett is one of 240 members of the freshman class of 1911 at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
The 1915 North Dakota Census for Fargo, Cass Co. records Lawrence M. Bartlett with his wife Eva H. Bartlett and daughter Elizabeth.
The 1920 Federal Census for Minneapolis Ward 13, Hennepin Co., Minnesota, District 247, page 15A, dated January 4, 1920 records Lawrence M. Bartlett (31 - ND/NY/NY) with his wife Eva Bartlett (30 - ND/Indiana/Indiana) and children Elizabeth (5 - ND) and Stephen (3 11/12 - Minnesota). Lawrence is employed as a Construction Contractor.
The 1930 Federal Census for Minneapolis Ward 13, Hennepin Co., Minnesota, District 247, page 100B, dated April 2, 1930 records Lawrence M. Bartlett (41 - ND/NY/NY) with his wife Eva Bartlett (40 - ND/Indiana/Indiana) and children Betty (15 - ND), Stephen (14 - Minnesota), and Mary (6 - Minnesota) living at 3845 Aldrich Avenue South. Lawrence is employed as a Construction Engineer and has been married to Eva for 16 years.
The 1940 Federal Censu for St Louis Park, Hennepin Co., Minnesota, District 27-60, page 1016A, dated May 3, 1940 records Lawrence Bartlett (52 - ND) with his wife Eva H. Bartlett (50 - ND) and children Mary (26) and Stephen (24) living at 4336 Brook. They own their home valued at $6,500. Both Lawrence and Eva have completed 4 years of college as has Stephen. Mary has completed 2 years of high school. Lawrence is employed as a Construction Engineer with a Construction Company earning $4,500 working 52 weeks during the last year.
The National Society Sons of the American Revolution application dated May 2, 1942 from Minneaplois, Minn report his lineage as:
- son of Stephen B. Bartlett (1849 - 1929) and Cora I. Chamberlain (1857 - ) married 1875
- grandson of Elijah Chamberlain (1824 - 1891) and Betsey Truesdell (1824 - 1907) married 1843
- great grandson of John Truesdell (1787 - 1838) and Betsey Webster (1789 - 1870) married 1808
- gg grandson of Elizur Webster (1767 - ) and Elizabeth Warren (1774 - ) married 1791
- ggg grandson of Elizur Webster (1743 - 1791) and Ruth Densmore (1747 - 1828)
Said Elizure Webster (ggg grandfather of applicant) served as a Private in 2nd Company - 4th Conn. Troops. Enlisted May 22, 1775 and discharged Dec 10, 1775. Elizur Webster's company served in the siege of Boston.
Lawrence Maxwell Bartlett age 42
4336 Brook Ave.
St. Louis Park, Minn.
Occupation: Contracting Engineer
Lawrence married Eva Hauser circa 1914. (Eva Hauser was born on 23 Aug 1889 in North Dakota and died in Feb 1983 in Minnesota.)