- Born: 18 Mar 1876, Pennsylvania
- Marriage: Harry Clayton Hagen Sr. circa 1896 in Lancaster Co., PA
- Died: 16 Feb 1921, Lancaster City, PA. at age 44
- Buried: 19 Feb 1921, Greenwood Cemetery, Lancaster City, Lancaster County, PA
Cause of her death was Pulmonary Tuberculosis / Chronic Myocarditis.
The 1880 Federal Census for Martic Township, Lancaster Co., PA, District 169, page 399B, dated June 16, 1880 records Emma Seifried (4 - PA) living with her parents Jno (43 - PA/PA/PA) and Annie E. (36 - PA/PA/PA) Seifried and siblings David (19), Samuel J. (15), John F. (14), ANnie (6), Ephraim (7), Edith (3), and Milton (2). John is a Farmer.
Greenwood Cemetery, Lancaster City, Lancaster County, PA
Emma Hagen, 45 yrs old, Conestoga Section, Lot 259, grave #5, Harry C. Hagen was the lot owner.
Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1924
Name: Emma Hagen [Emma Seifried]
Residence: 440 East Strawberry Street
Birth Date: 18 Mar 1876
Birth Place: Pennsylvania
Death Date: 16 Feb 1921
Death Place: Lancaster, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Burial: Feb 19, 1921 at Greenwood Cemetery
Father Name: John Seifried
Father Birth Place: Pennsylvania
Mother Name: Anna Klein
Mother Birth Place: Pennsylvania
Certificate Number: 18456
Informant: Harry C. Hagen
Emma married Harry Clayton Hagen Sr., son of Davis J. Hagen and Angeline Heeps, circa 1896 in Lancaster Co., PA. (Harry Clayton Hagen Sr. was born on 11 May 1873 in Lancaster PA, died on 30 Sep 1950 in Lancaster City, PA. and was buried in Greenwood Cemetery, Lancaster, PA..) The cause of his death was Arteriosclerosis Cardio Vascular Disease / Diabetes.
Lancaster County Hostorical Society
* Object ID: 1896 F213 MA
* Object Name: Documents
* Collection: Marriage Applications and Consent Forms
* Category: Communication Artifact
* Home Location: Archives South
* Box: 002
* Title: Marriage Applications and Consent Forms
* Primary Person: Hagen, Harry C.
* Applic #: 12313.000
* Legal Status: Lancaster County Historical Society has Custodial
* Additional Notes: Groom: Hagen, Harry C. Bride: Seifried, Emma. West Lampeter Twp. Parents of bride: Seifried, John. 1 item, 1 piece