Cherry (Charity) Goodman
- Born: Cir 1800, Nansemond Co, VA
- Marriage: Mills (Miles) Daughtrey
- Died: Cir 1845, Nansemond Co, VA at age 45
from Peggy Vaughan McKinney's research
1. Margaret DAUGHTREY b: 1816 in Nansemond Co, VA
2. Mary Elizabeth W DAUGHTREY b: 12 JAN 1819 in Nansemond Co, VA
3. Barnes Goodman DAUGHTREY b: 1820 in Nansemond Co, VA
4. Susan Elizabeth DAUGHTREY b: APR 1826 in Nansemond Co, VA
5. Laura Virginia DAUGHTREY b: 1826 in Nansemond Co, VA
6. Martha Caroline DAUGHTREY b: 1829 in Nansemond Co, VA
The 1850 Federal Census for Nansemond Co., VA records Miles Daughtrey (60 - Nansemond Co.) with his daughters, Jane Daughtrey (24 - Nansemond Co.) and Martha Daughtrey (21 - Nansemond Co.).
The 1860 Federal Census for the Eastern District, Isle of Wight Co., VA records Mills Daughtrey (70 - VA) living with his daughter, Mary W. Austin (42 - VA) and children Mills E. Carr (15), Cherry E. Carr (14), Sally A. Carr (12), and John B. Carr (9). Near by is another daughter of Mills & Cherry Daughtrey, Martha Saunders (28 - VA) with her husband William Saunders (28 - VA) and their children James M. Saunders (5) and Ida O. Saunders (2). Also in that household is Robert Saunders (21).
Cherry married Mills (Miles) Daughtrey. (Mills (Miles) Daughtrey was born circa 1790 in Nansemond Co, VA and died after 1860 in Nansemond Co, VA.)